Cambridge's Got Talent!
• Cambridge’s Got Talent is open to all residents in the Cambridge area.
• Soloists and groups of up to 12 individuals are eligible.
• Participants may perform in only one act.
• EACH participant must return the completed and signed permission/registration forms.
• All routines should be rehearsed and family-appropriate.
• A copy of all lyrics and music with lyrics must be submitted for review prior to the day of the event.
• All scripted acts (monologues and group) acting routines, are required to submit their script one week prior to the event.
• All equipment, instruments and props must be provided by participants. Organizers will be providing microphone(s), lighting and sound. Any special requirements should be arranged with organizers.
• All acts should be between 3 to 8 minutes long.
• If you have questions, please contact Justin Marsh at 802-730-2383 or email@example.com. The DEADLINE to submit forms is May 11th.
SUBMIT THE BELOW FORM AND WE WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION, OR DOWNLOAD IT HERE >> CAMBRIDGE'S GOT TALENT APPLICATION <<